Paul McCartney, Flying Lotus, or The Weeknd? alt-J or First Aid Kit? The War on Drugs or Alabama Shakes?
The festival kicks off Friday with performances from The War on Drugs, alt-J, Alabama Shakes, First Aid Kit, Father John Misty, and Hot Chip before ending with a two-hour-and-fifteen-minute headlining performance from Sir Paul McCartney. Playing opposite of Macca will be The Weeknd and Flying Lotus.
Saturday offers sets from Tame Impala, The Tallest Man on Earth, Tyler the Creator, Death From Above 1979, and Brand New, with Metallica and Sam Smith serving as the headlining acts.
Lollapalooza’s third and final day includes Florence and the Machine, TV on the Radio, FKA twigs, ASAP Rocky, and Twin Peaks.
With such a massive lineup, there are bounds to be some scheduling conflicts, and that’s certainly the case for Lollapalooza 2015. Here are 10 particularly nasty ones to work your way through:
Lollapalooza’s 10 Worst Conflicts:
10. Metallica vs. Sam Smith, Saturday at 8:00 p.m.
09. ASAP Rocky vs. Odeza, Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
08. Brand New vs. Banks vs. Kid Cudi, Saturday at 6:45 p.m.
07. The Tallest Man on Earth vs. Delta Spirit, Saturday at 4:45 p.m.
06. Death From Above 1979 vs. Toro y Moi, Saturday at 3:45 p.m.
05. FKA twigs vs. TV on the Radio, Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
04. The War on Drugs vs. Alabama Shakes, Friday at 5:30 p.m.
03. Tame Impala vs. Tyler the Creator, Saturday at 5:45 p.m.
02. alt-J vs. First Aid Kit vs. Gary Clark Jr., Friday at 6:30 p.m.
01. Paul McCartney vs. Flying Lotus vs. The Weeknd, Friday at 7:45 p.m.
Click here to see the full schedule.